Just For You | Stampin' Up!


I decided to do some Copic coloring.  I took out the new Rare Blessings stamp set from Stampin' Up! There were a few color combinations that I tried but this blue combination was the best one and decided to share my card with you all.

The dimensions of the card are
Blueberry Bushel Cardstock  5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Basic Black Cardstock 5 1/4" x 4"


I added some wink of stella and crystal effects to give the orchid some shine and give it a more realistic look.  I am very happy with the outcome of the card and I definitely want to try more color combinations.  I also added some stamping dimensional to pop up the orchid layer and added thread underneath.


For the inside of the card I stamped the sentiment "Just For You" from the Rare Blessings stamp set in Memento Tuxedo black.  I also used the grunge stamp in the set and stamped off once before stamping on the Whisper White Cardstock.

Products Used

Stamps:
Rare Blessings - Stampin' Up!

Paper:
Whisper White Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Blueberry Bushel Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Basic Black Cardstock - Stampin' Up!

Ink:
Memento Tuexedo Black

Copic Markers
B06, B29, B32, B41
E18, E29
YG17, G07, G17

Tools & Accessories:
Stampin Trimmer
3/6 Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack
Silver Metallic Thread
Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies
Wink of Stella
Crystal Effects
Stampin Dimensionale
Big Shot
Mono Liquid Glue
Glue Dots

No comments