Birthday Goodness | Stampin' Up!



Hello everyone!  I wasn't sure what I was going to make.  I didn't want to use a stamp set that everyone is posting so I came across the Birthday Goodness stamp set.  Who doesn't love sweets?  How fun to have a donut or even a macaron cake.  

I colored the images with stampin blends and used Stampin Dimensional to pop it up.  I also used the Tufted Dynamic Embossing Folder for one of the layers.  For the inside of the card I stamped the sentiment "Hope your birthday is filled with goodness" from the same stamp set.  From the Stitched Nested Labels Die I used the largest die for the macaron cake and the second largest die for the donut cake.



Stampin' Up! Products Used
Stamps:
Birthday Goodness

Paper: 
Purple Posy Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock

Ink:
Light & Dark Gray Granite Stampin Blends
Light & Dark Seaside Spray Stampin Blends
Light & Dark Purple Posy Stampin Blends
Light & Dark Poppy Parade Stampin Blends
Light & Dark Lovely Lipstick Stampin Blends
Light & Dark Highland Heather Stampin Blends
Light & Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin Blends
Light & Dark Flirty Flamingo Stampin Blends
Light & Dark Petal Pink Stampin Blends
Light & Dark Call Me Clover Stampin Blends
Dark Night Of Navy Stampin Blend
Dark Pineapple Punch Stampin Blend
Dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin Blend

Tools & Accessories:
Stampin Dimensionals
Stitched Nested Labels Die
Stampin Trimmer
BigShot
Crystal Effects
Bone Folder

No comments