Friends are for life | Kindred Stamps

Happy Monday,

Most of you have already seen this card on my Instagram page.  I have been working on the video and I was having issues with uploading the video for you guys.  I used the Toy Box limited edition stamp by Kindred Stamps.  They have amazing stamps and I highly recommend you checking them out.  I did some masking and coloring and I love how my card turned out.


I used different products for this card.  I used Stampin' Up! cardstock, copic markers, and stampin blends.  I used dimensional to give the card some interest.  For the inside of the card I used the cloud washi tape that came in the box.  I don't always add a sentiment on the inside until I know who I'm giving it to so the inside is blank.



Products Used

Stamps: 
Toy Box - Kindred Stamps

Paper: 
Whisper White Cardstock -  Stampin' Up!
Blueberry Bushel Cardstock - Stampin' Up!


Ink: 
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Stampin Blends

Tools & Accessories:
Cloud Washi Tape - Kindred Stamps
Tomboy Mono Liquid Glue
Stampin' Dimensionals - Stampin' Up!


No comments