Over the moon for you! | Stampin' Up!



Good morning,
Hope you all are having an awesome Tuesday.  I have been a little busy at home and have not been able to get crafty.  Renovations at my house will begin tomorrow so I will not be able to make any cards.  I am hoping two of the bedrooms will be get done and later on we will be renovating our kitchen.



So lets get into the card.  I fell in love with the Over the Moon stamp set and wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do and then I came up with the idea of the cow going over the moon.
I brought out some stampin pads to do the background which involved a lot of blending.  I spritzed some water on the background once I was done blending.  I also embossed some stars from the Shooting Star stamp set which is unfortunately retired.  The cow was stamped with the Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with copic markers.  I used foam adhesive strips to pop the card so it is able to slide left and right.  I also added foam adhesive strips to the cow and two pennies.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.  Please let me know if you would like to see a video on how I made this card.

The dimensions for this card:
Card Base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Layer: 5 3/4" x 4 1/4"

Products Used 

Stamps:
Over The Moon - Stampin' Up!
Shooting Star (retired)  - Stampin' Up!

Paper: 
Whisper White Cardstock - Stampin' Up!

Ink:
Balmy Blue Stampin' Pad - Stampin' Up!
Seaside Spray Stampin' Pad - Stampin' Up!
Blueberry Bushel Stampin' Pad - Stampin' Up!
Highland Heather Stampin' Pad - Stampin' Up!
Memento Tuxedo Black
VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
Copic Markers 36 Piece Sketch Basic Set

Tools & Accessories:
Tomboy Mono Liquid Glue
White Embossing Powder - Stampin' Up!
Embossing Buddy - Stampin' Up!
Heat Tool - Stampin' Up!
Stamp Cleaning Pad - Stampin' Up!
Foam Adhesive Strips - Stampin' Up!
Clear Block D - Stampin' Up!
Ranger Ink Blend Tool
Slide On Over Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts Craft Die - Lawn Fawn


No comments