Have A Smashing Birthday | Kindred Stamps


Good afternoon,
Hope you are all having an amazing Tuesday!  I shared this card on my Instagram yesterday and I wanted to share it here as well with details on the products that I used.  I mostly use the same products that I truly love.

With that said, if you know me by now I like my cards to have movement and dimension.  I decided to recreate the scene with Hulk and Loki.  It is one of my favorite scenes and I wanted to recreate it in paper.  I think it turned out smashing.  What do you think?



The dimensions for this card are:
Base: 6 1/2" x 5"
Layer: 6 1/4" x 4 3/4"

Products Used 

Stamps:
You're Super - Kindred Stamps

Paper: 
Whisper White Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Basic Black Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Daffodil Delight Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Basic Gray Cardstock - Stampin' Up!

Ink:
Copic Markers 36 Piece Sketch Basic Set
Gorgeous Grape Stampin' Pad - Stampin' Up!
Basic Black Stampin' Pad - Stampin' Up!
Seaside Spray Stampin' Pad - Stampin' Up!
Basic Gray Stampin' Pad - Stampin' Up!

Tools & Accessories:
Cityscape, Skyline (661810) - Tim Holtz
Slide On Over - Lawn Fawn Lawn Cuts
Stampin Dimensionals - Stampin' Up!
Blending Tool - Ranger
Craft Stencil - Kindred Stamps
Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder - Stampin' Up!
Water Brush

No comments