Ha-Ha-Ha-ppy Birthday | Kindred Stamps



I am definitely enjoying my vacation from school.  I have another card to share with you all.  
I did some ink blending for my background and made a heart using some bats.  
This cute couple want to wish someone a HA- HA-Ha-ppy Birthday!  I used Copic Sketch markers to color the couple and added some dimensional to them as well as the batsy heart.


Here is a close up of this adorable couple.  I added some wink of stella to the bats to make them stand out a little more.



The dimensions for this card are:
4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
4 2/8" x 5 3/8"

Products Used 

Stamps: 
Crazy About You - Kindred Stamps

Paper: 
Whisper White Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Daffodil Delight Cardstock - Stampin' Up!
Basic Black Cardstock - Stampin' Up!

Ink:
Copic Markers 36 Piece Sketch Basic Set
Highland Heather Stampin' Pad - Stampin' Up!
Gray Granite Spampin' Pad - Stampin' Up!
Memento Tuxedo Black

Tools & Accessories:
Wink Of Stella
Water Brush
Spooky Bats Punch - Stampin' Up!
Stampin Dimensionals - Stampin' Up!
Blending Tool - Ranger

No comments